Excellent music teaching tools! Teach numerous music concepts!
Grand Staff Dry Erase, Magnetic Board includes:
* Dimensions of Boards 9 X 11.5 inches
* Two Sided (Front- Grand Staff and Keyboard, Back- Grand Staff with Keyboard location reference, see images).
* 35 Magnetics: Alphabet magnets (5 of each A-G), flip the magnets over and 5 are red, 5 are blue, and 25 black. Magnets are .5" diameter, width .25"
* Dry Erase Marker
Teaches SO MANY MUSIC THEORY CONCEPTS:
* Notes location, connection between keys on piano & note location on Grand Staff
* Tracing Treble Clef and Bass Clef.
* Key Signatures
* And so much more!
NEW and IMPROVED! We have upgraded to a sturdy, durable plastic material!
The Music Note Teacher is an All-In-One Flashcard. Teaches rapid note recognition, note stem direction, direction and distance, and more.
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT
- Turn the Music Note Teacher to the side without the names of the notes.
- Slide the quarter note to a line or space of your choice.
- Identify the note name. If not known, turn the Music Note Teacher over to find the answer.
- Continue this process throughout.
- Choose a note on the Music Note Teacher and have student name and play the note.
- Play a note and have student locate the note on the Music Note Teacher.
- Rotate note stem up or down on the Music Note Teacher to demonstrate stem direction.