Music Scale Teacher
* For Major, Natural Minor, Harmonic Minor, and Melodic Minor Scales
* Teaches Keyboard Scale Fingerings
* Teaches Basics of Transposition
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT
Teachers & Students
- Choose a scale (Major, Natural Minor, Harmonic Minor, or Melodic Minor).
- Place the flashcard behind the piano keys, aligning the Tonic square with any starting note.
- The note aligned with the Tonic square identifies the key.
- Turn the Fingering Dial to the selected key for right (RH) and left (LH) hand fingerings.
- Using correct fingerings, begin with Tonic and play each note that aligns with the scale squares.
- Practice other scales by moving the Tonic square to each starting note.